Categories: Pharmaceutical, Quality by Design
The Venue at the De Montfort University
Wednesday 21st March 2018
The Leicester School of Pharmacy
The Leicester School of Pharmacy is one of the UK’s most established pharmacy schools, with more than 100 years of teaching experience; renowned for academic expertise, professional development training and world-leading research.
After five successful annual symposia since 2013 we are delighted to be hosting the sixth Quality by Design Symposium on 21st March 2018. We planned this event to bring together academics, regulators and industrial experts to share academic research aligned to the QbD agenda as well as progress in ‘real-life’ QbD implementation. TheSymposium will focus on “Medicines Manufacture: Road to innovation”.Download programme
- Ian McCubbin – Independent Pharma Specialist at Keirbridge Ltd (Keynote)
- Walkiria Schlindwein – Leicester School of Pharmacy, DMU
- Antony D’Emanuele – Head of Leicester School of Pharmacy, DMU
- Alastair Coupe – Senior Director, Pfizer
- Carolyn Gordon – Regulatory CMC, AstraZeneca
- Kendal Pitt – Senior Technical Director, GlaxoSmithKline
- Colm Reddington – Assessor, MHRA
- Bruce Davis – Director, Global Consulting
- Timo Gehring – Head of Production, Peptido GmbH
- William Holt – R&D Senior Associate – HME, Reckitt Benckiser
- Jordan Dickens – Senior Formulation Scientist, Quotient Clinical
- David Rudd – former GlaxoSmithKline
- Gordon Muirhead – GMPharma Limited
- Mingzhong Li – Reader in Pharmaceutical Science, De Montfort Universit
- Dennis Douroumis, Prosessor in Pharmacuetical Technology and Process Engineering, University of Greenwich
- Cameron Brown, Research Fellow, CMAC Future Manufacturing Research Hub
- Matt McGirr,
- Manreet Kaur,
- Mariana Bezerra,
- Axel Zeitler,
- Birgit Hollenbach
- Furqan Tahir, Engineering Consultant, Perceptive Engineering Ltd
- John Mack, Engineering Director, Perceptive Engineering Ltd
Call for Abstracts!
Poster competition will take place during the symposium. We would encourage all delegates to present a poster at the Symposium!
The session will be sponsored by Pfizer;
1st prize of £250
2nd prize of £150
3rd prize of £100
In order to qualify for the competition, you need to prepare an abstract using the designed template which should be emailed to Dr. Mingzhong Li (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the deadline of 3rd March 2018.
Posters should be prepared in portrait format. A board 2m high and 1m wide will be made available for each poster. The presenting author must be present during attended periods which are identified in the programme.
A great opportunity to showcase your research!Download Abstract Template Here
Registration now openRegister now!